I was quite happy about my semi-tanned arms. Until I came home &saw my brother, who had cross country at Sentosa.
"Hey sis."
"OMG XIANG, YOU LOOK LIKE A SLAB OF RAW BEEF!"
This is unfair, he's alrd freakin' skinny & now he's super tan too sighhhh.
My mum was in an eeriely good mood, she didn't even raise an eyebrow when I came back late. Wow.
Our new past-time's tennis. Love the way we played, all the random countries & the ultimate accents. Chuns& I vs. Nat&Grace = insanity. &climbing over the railing like some deliquents to have the search party for the missing ball. Ohman we screamed so loud I'm surprised the others couldn't hear from the 13th floor. We're playing again soon (: Btw Bridge's not a past-time, it's our hardcore sport! Guniang: "Play til your brains became mush today right" :D
Now everyone knows you're our pimp(: (I promised to write sth about you in every post now, unless you stop teasing me PERMANENTLY) You can go home via amk, I insist.
I think I used up my bitching quota ystd, with Ris&Cindy. Am feeling very tranquil now. I <3 the nights, they remind me of (:
"Hey sis."
"OMG XIANG, YOU LOOK LIKE A SLAB OF RAW BEEF!"
This is unfair, he's alrd freakin' skinny & now he's super tan too sighhhh.
My mum was in an eeriely good mood, she didn't even raise an eyebrow when I came back late. Wow.
Our new past-time's tennis. Love the way we played, all the random countries & the ultimate accents. Chuns& I vs. Nat&Grace = insanity. &climbing over the railing like some deliquents to have the search party for the missing ball. Ohman we screamed so loud I'm surprised the others couldn't hear from the 13th floor. We're playing again soon (: Btw Bridge's not a past-time, it's our hardcore sport! Guniang: "Play til your brains became mush today right" :D
Now everyone knows you're our pimp(: (I promised to write sth about you in every post now, unless you stop teasing me PERMANENTLY) You can go home via amk, I insist.
I think I used up my bitching quota ystd, with Ris&Cindy. Am feeling very tranquil now. I <3 the nights, they remind me of (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home